- Powers and functions of President
- Fundamental Rights & Duties
- Basic structure of the Indian Constitution
- Salient features of the Indian Constitution.
- Preamble of the Indian Constitution (Secular, Democratic and Socialist-Philosophy behind It)
- Evolution of Indian Constitution
- Administrative Setup and Administrative Culture in Rajasthan.
- Challenges of National Integration
- Judicial Review
- Federal Dynamics.
- Parliamentary Form of Government
- Determinants and Nature of Indian Politics, Election and Voting Behavior, Coalition Governments.
- Significant Provisions
- Amendments to the Constitution
- Historical Underpinning and Evolution
- Polity of Jharkhand
- Features, Amendments and Significant provisions of Indian Constitution
- Basic Structure of Indian Constitution
- Indian Constitution : historical underpinnings
- Fundamental Rights
- Union and State Executive
- Union and State Executive for ras rts exam
- Constitutional Development & Indian Constitution
- JPSC Prelims Notes for Indian Constitution, Political System &Governance
- Indian Constitution
(I)Preamble of the Indian Constitution (Secular, Democratic and SocialisO-Phtlosophy behind It
(II) Salient features of the Indian Constitution. Concept of Public Interest Litigation; Basic structure of the Indian Constitution.
(III)Fundamental Rights & Duties
(i V) Directive Principles of the State Policy
(V) Union Government :
(a) Union Executive ; Powers and functions of President, Vice President, Prime Minister and the Council of Ministers : Functioning under a Coalition Government.
(b) Union Legislature : Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha: 0rgani7ation and Functions; Law making process; Parliamentary Committees; Parliament’s control over Executive; Privileges and immunities of Parliament and its Members
(c) Union Judiciary : The Supreme Court ; its role and powers- Principles of Natural justice & Rule of Law, Judicial Review and JudicialActivism
(V[) State Government
(a) State Executive : Powers and functions of Governor, Chief Minister and the Council of Ministers
(b) State Legislature : Organization, Powers and functions, with special reference to Jharkhand
(c)State Judiciary; High Court: Organization, Powers and functions; Subordinate Judiciary. and the Municipalities : Constitution, powers, The Panchayats functions and responsibilities with special reference to 73rd and 74th Constitutional amendments
(VII)Centre-State Relationship:Administrative, Legislative and Financial .
(Vill) Provisions relating tu Administration of Scheduled Areas and Scheduled Tribal Areas.
(IX)Special provisions relating to reservation of seats for S C and ST. in Legislature,Services etc
(X) Emergency Provisions of the Constitution
(XI)Comptroller & Auditor General of India (CAG) .
(XII)Election Commission of India
(XIII) Political Parties and Pressure Groups.JPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for JPSC Prelims and JPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by JPSC Notes are as follows:-
- JPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- JPSC Prelims Exam 2017- Test Series and Notes Program
- JPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- JPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes