Rajasthan ranks second only to Jharkhand in the availability of minerals and is blessed with 79 different minerals.
Rajasthan has a monopoly in Non-Metallic Minerals ,while Rajasthan is not so rich in metallic minerals but the quality of metallic minerals available in the state is high.
Although Rajasthan is not rich in Iron ore deposits but the available deposits of iron ore are of high quality. Various iron ore fields of Rajasthan are as follows:-
1- North Eastern Fields:- It has following areas
- Morija-Banol Area in Amber tehsil of Jaipur
- Nimalo-Raisalo Area near Dausa
- Dabla-Singhana-Neem Ka Thana in Jhunjunu
2- South Easter Fields:- It has following areas
- Nathra Ka Pal -east of Udaipur
- Thur Hunder Deposits- north-west of Udaipur
- Rajasthan is poor in Mangnese resources which are used in preparation of steel, fertilizers,chemical pigments, paints and vanishes.
- The deposits of mangenese are found in Banswara and Sawaibandhopur districs
- new deposits have been surveyed in Jaipur and Alwar districts
State has third rank after Bihar and Andhra pradesh in Copper production. the mazor copper mining belts are:-
- Khetri-Singhana Belt-Jhunjhunu
- Kho-Dariba Belt- South west of alwar
- Delwara Kevroli- Sirohi District
Zinc and Lead are found together and separated through process of refining process. Rajasthan is ranked 1st in zinc with 75 million tonnes of reserves in the state. Udaipur district has the maximum concentration of resources followed by Bhilwara. Various Zinc and Lead mining regions of the state are:-
- South eastern region- near Udaipur
- North eastern region- Sawai Madhopur and Alwar Districts
- Central Region- Bhilwara District.
- Rajasthan is te only producer of Tungsten which is used in making iron alloys, bulbs.
- the only source of mineral is Degana in Nagaur District.
ras free notes team will provide you in detailed notes for each topic of RAS RTS examination, please dont forget to subscribe RAS free notes for regular updates regarding RAS RTS Pre Examination Rajasthan Public Service Commission(RPSC), Ajmer. Here is RAS Pre GK, GS Paper 1 Solutions, Full Question Paper, Answer Key of RAS Pre Examination . For Results, Cut-Off Marks, Subject Papers. RAS Pre Question Paper Solutions. For More updates on RAS Pre 2012 Results Follow us on FACEBOOK OR GOOGLE+ For all Previous year RAS RTS Papers(1991-2012) visit: rasfreenotes.in RAS Exam Previous years Papers are completely solved along with sectional devision Ras RTS Mains exam .
JPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for JPSC Prelims and JPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by JPSC Notes are as follows:-
- JPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- JPSC Prelims Exam 2017- Test Series and Notes Program
- JPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- JPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes