- State Executive : Powers and functions of Governor, Chief Minister and the Council of Ministers
- State Legislature : Organization, Powers and functions, with special reference to Jharkhand
- State Judiciary; High Court: Organization, Powers and functions; Subordinate Judiciary. and the Municipalities : Constitution, powers, The Panchayats functions and responsibilities with special reference to 73rd and
74th Constitutional amendments
- Centre-State Relationship:Administrative, Legislative and Financial .
- Provisions relating tu Administration of Scheduled Areas and Scheduled Tribal Areas.
- Special provisions relating to reservation of seats for S C and ST. in Legislature,Services etc
- State Administration : State Secretariat, Chief Secretary. Chief Minister’s Office.
- District Administration : Origin and development of the office of the
- District Magistrate and Collector; Changing Role Collector; Impact of the separation of Judiciary on District
JPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for JPSC Prelims and JPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by JPSC Notes are as follows:-
For any doubt, Just leave us a Chat or Fill us a querry