- Applications invited for Chief Minister’s scheme
- Under the Chief Minister’s scheme, loan is being provided to the beneficiaries of the rural sector which includes maximum Rs 1 lakh for service work and maximum of Rs. 3 lakhs for manufacturing There is a provision of giving 35% of the cost to the beneficiaries of scheduled castes, scheduled tribes and other backward classes in the rural areas.
- Japan’s ambassador to India – Big potential investment in Jharkhand
· World Rabies Day – 28th September
- World Rabies Day is celebrated annually to raise awareness about rabies prevention.
- The 2017 World Rabies Day theme is ‘Rabies: Zero by 30’.
- This day also marks the anniversary of Louis Pasteur’s death, the French chemist, and microbiologist, who developed the first rabies vaccine.
· World Maritime Day – 28 September
- The World Maritime Dayis celebrated across the world on 28 September across the world.
- The theme for 2017 World Maritime Day is ‘Connecting Ships, Ports and People’.
- The main aim is to do so by focusing on helping International Maritime Organization (IMO)member states to develop and implement maritime strategies to invest in a joined-up, interagency approach.
· Russia and US Pa
rtner to Build 1st Ever Space Station Near Moon
- Russian and the United States space agencies, Roscosmos and NASA, have agreed to jointly build a“deep space gateway”,the first-ever astronaut-tended space station around the Moon.
- It would help prepare for manned missions to deep space destinations including Mars.
- NASA and Roscosmos are two of the major partners in the $100-billion Earth-orbiting International Space Station (ISS).
· Indian Railways to soon introduce innovative techniques to eliminate rail accidents
- Railway Minister Piyush Goyal confirmed that innovative techniques are soon being introduced to eliminate rail accidents.
- It includes revamping the existing signaling system by use of TPWS – Train Protection and Warning System and MTRC, Mobile Train Radio Communication.
- The electrification of rail tracks will be completed by next 4-5 years.
- This will lead to savings in energy costs over 10,000 crores while reducing pollution and dependence on imported diesel.
- CARA launches monthly “Jan Sampark” Program to facilitate adoption
- The Central Adoption Resource Authority (CARA) of the Ministry of Women & Child Development has started a monthly “Jan Sampark” program to enable the public to ha
ve interaction with its officials and staff for seeking information related to Adoption as well as flagging their concerns.
- The first of its kind programme was held in New Delhi. Nearly 150 Prospective Adoptive Parents (PAPs), Adoptive Parents and representatives of agencies participated in the session, which lasted for more than four hours.
- President Ram Nath Kovind launches ‘Adopt a Heritage’ project
- President Ram Nath Kovind launched the ‘Adopt a Heritage’ initiative on World Tourism Day, under which heritage sites will be entrusted to public and private enterprises and individuals for maintenance.
- The initiative — launched along with ‘Incredible India 2.0 Campaign’ — is an attempt to boost Indian tourism with “greater focus on digital presence and social media”.
- Under the ‘Adopt a Heritage’ Project, those entrusted with the development of tourist amenities at the adopted sites would be known as ‘Monument Mitras’.
- National Tourism Award 2017
- Hall of fame award for Best State / UT Comprehensive Development of Tourism: Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh
- Swachhta Award: Telangana
- Best Maintained and Disabled Friendly Monument: Chowmahalla Palace, Hyderabad, Telangana
- Best Tourist Friendly Railway Station: Ujjain Railway Station, Madhya Pradesh
- Best Heritege City: Chanderi and Warangal
- Best Tourist Guide: K Kasinath Rao, Telangana
- Excellence in Publishing – Hindi: ??????? 2016
- Excellence in Publishing – English: “The Heart of Incredible India” (Coffee Table Book) by Madhya Pradesh Tourism Board
· Union Cabinet approves umbrella scheme of Modernisation of Police Forces
- The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi given its approval for implementation of umbrella scheme of “Modernisation of Police Forces (MPF)” for years 2017-18 to 2019-20.
- The financial outlay for the scheme over the three year’s period is Rs.25,060 crore, out of which the Central Government share will be Rs.18,636 crore and the States’ share will be Rs.6,424 crore.
- The central budget outlay of Rs.10,132 crore earmarked for internal security related expenditure for Jammu & Kashmir, the North Eastern States and left-wing extremism affected States.
- It provides for setting up of State-of-Art forensic science laboratory in Amravati, Andhra Pradesh and up gradation of Sardar Patel Global Centre for Security, Counter-Terrorism and Anti-Insurgency in Jaipur and Gujarat Forensic Science University in Gandhi Nagar.
JPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for JPSC Prelims and JPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by JPSC Notes are as follows:-
- JPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- JPSC Prelims Exam 2017- Test Series and Notes Program
- JPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- JPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes