Ancient Period :
- Cultural Achievements of the Pallavas
- The Cholas: Maritime activities in Sourth-east Asian counturies. Chola administration, art & architecture.
- Harsha-Vardhan : The last great Hindu ruler of Northern India; cultural achievements during his period.
- The Guptas : Extent of empire; development of language and Literature, art St architecture during the Gupta period.
- The Kushanas : Kanishka : Extent of empire, His religious policy; Development of Art, Architecture and Letters during the Kushana period
- The Mauryas : Extent of empire, Kalinga War and its Impact; Asoka’s Dhamma, Foreign Policy, Development of Art & Architecture during the Mauryan period
- The Rise of the Magadhan empire
- The Lichavi and their republican constitution
- Antiquity and stratification of the Vedic literature; Society, economy and religion during Early (Rig-Vedic) period.
- Origin of the Aryans
- The Indus Valley Civilization : Origin, antiquity, extent, authorship and main features
- Important Ancient Terms for JPSC (Jharkhand) Prelims and Mains Examination
- Major Monuments of Ancient Period for JPSC (Jharkhand) Prelims and Mains Examination
- Different Forms of Marriage Practiced in Ancient India for JPSC (Jharkhand) Prelims and Mains Examination
- Different Schools of Indian Philosophy
- Buddhist Councils for JPSC (Jharkhand) Prelims and Mains Examination
- Famous Inscriptions for JPSC (Jharkhand) Prelims and Mains Examination
- Indian Religious Books for JPSC (Jharkhand) Prelims and Mains Examination
- Jharkhand: Influence of Arayans and British over Tribal Culture
- Jharkhand: The Parha and the Manki Mundua system.
- Jharkhand :An Historical Introduction
- The Asiatic Society of bengal
- Famous Personalities of Fredom Struggle of India
- The Indian National Army or Azad Hind Fauj
- French Revolution:-
- American War of Independence.
- The Freedom Struggle & Indian National Movement- its various stages and important contributors /contributions from different parts of the country.
- Wavell Plan & Shimla Conference-
- CR Formula
- August Offer (1940)
- Civil Disobedience Movement and Gandhi-Irwin Pact, 1931
- Simon Commission (1927)
- Emergence of Socialism-
- Peasant Movements-
- The years of Stagnation
- Struggles for Gurudwara Reform and Temple Entry
- The Working Class Movements
- Non Co-operation and Khilafat Movement
- Gandhi’s early career and activism
- Lucknow Pact (1916)
- Montagu-Chelmsford Reforms and Rowalt act
- World War I and Indian Nationalism-
- The Home Rule Movement
- Growth of Communalism
- Morley-Minto Reforms, 1909
- The Split in the Congress
- Revolutionary Terrorism Partition of Bengal and Swadesi Movement
- Revolutionary Terrorism and Bhagat Singh
- Freedom of Press
- Rise of National Movement and Indian National Congress
(i) The Indus Valley Civilization : Origin, antiquity, extent, authorship and main features;
(xii) The Arab Invasion of India
(xiii)The Ghaznavid Invasion of India.[xlv] The Delhi Sultanate : Market and Military Reforms of Allauddin Khilji;Utopian policies of Muhainmad-bln-Tughlaq.
(xv) The Mongol invasion of India,
(xvl)Religious Movements; a) Suflsm,(b)Bhakti Movemnnt
(xvii)Dawn of a New-Islamic culture : Indo-Islamlc architecture; Development of Urdu and Hindi languages.
(xviii) The Mughals ; First Battle of Panipatj Achievements of SherShah Suri, Consolidation of MuRhal empire; Establishment nf Jagirdari and Mansabdari systems under Akbar, Akbar’s Religious and Rajput policies, Aurangzeb’s Religious and Rajput policies, Mughal Architecture and Painting,Economic Condition during Mughal
(xix) The Rise of the Marathas : Achievements of Shlvajf,Northward expansion of the Marathas and their downfall
(xx)Beginning of European settlements:Formation and growth of East India Company; Consolidation of British power in India : Battles of Plassey and Buxar; Control over Mysore; Subsidiary Alliance; Doctrine of Lapse; Doctrine of Escheat
(xxiii)Social Reforms Movements in Muslim Community : Wahabi Movement & AliRarh Movement
(xxiv) Struggle for Raising Women’s status : Abolition of Sati System, Widow Marriage Act, Consent Bill,Stress on Female education,
(xxv) Land Revenue Administration under the British rule : Permanent Settlement; Ryotwarl & Mahalwari Systems,
(xxvii) Mahatma Gandhi and Mass politics : Non-Co-oporation Movement , Civil Disobedience Movement , Quit India Movement
(xxviii)The partition of India and its consequences
(xxix) India After Independence : Integration of Princely states in Indian Union; Linguistic Reorganization of States; Non-alligned policy under Nehru and Indira Gandhi, Libration of Bangladesh.Jpsc notes is a dedicated team involved in revolutionizing the education through Digital India Campaign. We provide the free notes for Jharkhand PCS Exam and develop the true potential of JPSC Aspirants through regular tests for JPSC Prelims and JPSC Mains examination. Detail strategy for JPSC Prelims and JPSC Mains examination are shared by the Jharkhand PCS Toppers. For any doubt related to Jharkhand PCS ie JPSC Prelims or JPSC Mains examination Contact Us You could Join any of the following programs by Ukpcs notes for integrated Ukpcs Prelims and Ukpcs Mains Program:-